Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One day you just come to a realization...

you see that life goes on and better things come along...


you learn not to dwell on what you had...


you just think of the past as a learning experience...

never regret anything and always move forward..

I now understand what Love is

and know that I want to achieve that again,


its about karma,


all the sacrifices and hurt


and the tears and the tests

will all be worth it in the end


because it is now my turn to be spoiled,

I gave everything I had

and it wasn't good enough.

Therefore, I have learned one thing...

that one can not always win one must move on from failures and accept that everything happens for a reason,


what is meant to be will be and just let it happen
.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com